Information Technology

E-Commerce | Web & Mobile Apps | Digital Marketing

We help you build your way
Our service

eCommerce Development

The E-Commerce industry is growing with a CAGR of 35% and as per many reports this industry will be valued approx $US 150 – 200 billion by end of 2025.

BrightTech has delivered more than 25 major eCommerce projects in the past 3 years.

While building an online brand, technologies need to be perfect and must be very comfortable to use for the beginner owner.

Technologies we use:

  • Magento 1x and 2x
  • Shopify
  • WordPress
  • Custom Buildup

65% of our new client’s acquisition are the startups where people who want to sell their new products. The other 35% are the existing shops’ owner who wants to be a part of this changing eCommerce world.

Our clients have shown a growth of more than 80% increase in their sales VS offline retail store.

Our service

Web & Mobile Applications

“Your distance from idea to product implementation is directly proportional to your product success.”

At BrightTech we believe to provide our best solutions to all our clients’ ideas.

Our expert Business Analyst team works closely with our clients to discuss their entire concept of requirement. Once all finalize and documented, the development starts.

Main features for all the Web Apps we follow:

  • Secure network + SSL Certification.
  • Mobile and Tablet Responsive.
  • Regular updates.
  • Secure API integration.

Important APIs:

  • Payment Gateway
  • Shipping Gateway
  • SMS and Email marketing
Our service

Digital Marketing

“A good product without great marketing is a chaos” 

Data shows with an increase in smartphone and internet uses it is crucial to have a smart digital marketing team. This is where BrightTech enters.

The whole model works in 3 stages.

  1. Idea
  2. Idea to product – Web and Mobile App.
  3. Marketing.

After completion of your project, it is equally important to create the product as a brand.

Your customer will trust the brand and that will create your revenue.

What involves creating a brand:

  • Social Media Marketing
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Video Marketing
  • Email Marketing
  • Analysis
  • E-Commerce Marketing

Schedule your meeting. Call us: 7978919321

Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM

Get a free quote for your project. Click here.